Urine Collection Sites From Coast To Coast
Many drug & alcohol testing programs share a common problem...the urine collection site! Whether it be the lack of convenient appointment times, no emergency after hours availability, no on-site collection services, expensive fees, rejected specimens due to collection errors, or lack of cooperation, it can be very frustrating for the drug program manager to control collection sites.
WPCI has created a urine collection site network of approved, full service urine collection sites to solve all these problems.
WPCI offers coordination of nationwide specimen collection and breath alcohol testing coverage with one phone call. On-site and after-hours coverage may be available. Collection sites are selected and personnel are qualified prior to contracting with WPCI. Client Specifications are issued to each collection site outlining specific protocol that meet your company’s specific needs. This process ensures WPCI’s ability to provide high quality specimen collection and breath alcohol testing. Currently, WPCI has a network of over 13,000 collection sites, which are continually monitored for quality assurance including accuracy and integrity of the collection process. Additional collection sites are constantly recruited and maintained in our network. All collections are performed in accordance with regulations as issued by the Department of Transportation and outlined in 49 CFR Part 40.
If you are not scheduling your urine collections through WPCI's National Urine Specimen Collection Site Network, you are not receiving the price & service you deserve!
WPCI Urine Collection Site Network Benefits Include:
- Centralized Scheduling (You call 1 800# for all your collection site needs. No need to search.)
- Centralized Billing (You will get 1 invoice with a summary of all your collection site invoices instead of multiple invoices from all your different collection sites.)
- On-site and after-hours coverage may be available based on your location.
- 24 hour availability (You will have access to a 800# for emergency collection site services.)
- Collection Sites Anywhere in the U.S. and Canada